When you need engine and transmission repair, residents of Sparta and the surrounding area can turn to our team of professionals at Rev It Up. It’s critical to keep up with preventative maintenance regarding your vehicle’s engine and transmission as suggested by the manufacturer. In doing so, you’ll extend the life of these parts.
If your vehicle needs engine or transmission repair, no matter if it’s due to unforeseen issues or age, we’ll help you get back on the road. Our technicians will help you with a variety of work such as:
- Engine Maintenance: regular maintenance will help increase the lifespan of your engine.
- Engine Repair: your engine will undergo diagnostic testing when you begin experiencing issues so we can determine the scope of work.
- Engine Replacement: we’ll replace the engine if it fails, but the rest of your vehicle is operational.
- Timing Belt: you should replace your timing belt every 100,000 miles because they wear out over time.
- Transmission Flush: under most circumstances, your transmission should be flushed every two years or 30,000 miles (whichever comes first).
- Transmission Repair: our team of professionals will replace your transmission with a new transmission, remanufactured, rebuilt, or repaired.